Quick Explanation: What Are PPC Ads?
PPC advertisement is a great way for small businesses to jump start their digital marketing efforts. Many small and medium businesses turn to pay per click ads because of their search engine optimization is not strong enough to compete against competitors. PPC provides businesses with immediate results by placing your advertisements on top of search results.
When you create a PPC ad, you pick a keyword to bid for. For example, if you choose the keyword “commercial construction” you can do a maximum bid for $4.00. Depending on how much you bid and the quality of your ad will determine your ad will be placed. Ideally you would want to be placed in the top three spots on a search engine.
The price of a PPC ad can fluctuate in price depending on what keywords you choose to pursue. Some keywords are more competitive than others, which increase call for an increase in bids prices.
Below is a video that will help explain what PPC is in greater detail.
2 Minute Explanation Of PPC Ads
Where Do I Start With Pay Per Click Ads?
To start PPC ads you will have to have a good understanding of your business and customer. In addition, you will need a website. If you are interested in a professional designed website, then check out our website designing services today. This is because you must like your website to PPC platforms such as Google and Bing in order to display your ads.
Once you are done brainstorming and you have a fully functional and responsive website, then you will need to select keywords. It is important to mention that whatever keyword you pick, that you have a relevant webpage for that keyword. This will save you money and increase conversions from ads. Nothing is more inconvenient for a user, is when they click on a link that brings them to something irrelevant to what they are searching for.
Once keywords are selected you develop your ads whether they are: search, display, video, display, shopping, or local ads.
- Search advertisement: is the placement of advertisement in search engines whenever a user types in a word or group of words in the search query, that trigger an advertisers ad.
- Display advertisement: is a form of PPC that shows up when a user is browsing websites, apps, and social media. This ad is usually shown through a banner, video, text, or images. These ads are triggered by a users interest and/or demographics.
- Video Advertisement: are ads that display videos to users that are interested in your business. For instance, you probably have seen them on YouTube.
- Shopping advertisement: are ads that display a product’s image, name, price, and sellers information. These ads are great for businesses selling products.
- Local Advertisement: a type of PPC ad that geographically targets individuals locally by keywords and interest of your goods and/or services.
What Are The Benefits Of PPC Ads?
There are many benefits for a small business to adopt PPC. Below are a list of our top 8 benefits for PPC.
- Get more quality leads to your website, which can result in more sales, subscribers, vendors, etc.
- Get customers and leads in larger volume and on a more consistent basis.
- Make it easier for customers to find you on search engines like Google and Bing.
- PPC offers quick results once activated.
- Increase sales for specific goods and services.
- Increase your brand awareness.
- Get more customers to your business, more calls, or appointments setup.
- Collect data on online users such as demographics and interest, which can be used to learn who your target audience really is.
- And much more
PPC is a great way to spark more business for your company quickly. If you are interested in PPC or need assistance, then contact JMF Digital Marketing today.
Get Started Today With JMF Digital Marketing
If you are interested in digital marketing, then contact us today. We are experienced in helping small businesses meet their business goals through digital marketing.
JMF Digital Marketing specializes in website design, pay per click advertisement, content marketing, and search engine optimization. Learn how we can help you expand your business, increase sales, and get you customers you want to work with.